The Fancii Guarantee
At Fancii, we understand the importance of customer satisfaction and take pride in the quality of our products. We are confident that our products will meet your expectations, and to ensure your satisfaction, we offer a limited warranty that lasts for a generous period of 24 months, starting from the date of your purchase. Our warranty policy allows for only one claim per product under the order during the warranty period, and proof of purchase is required for any replacement request. We will do our best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction and provide you with a replacement product if necessary. Our warranty essentially covers defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and is cared for according to the product instructions. Fancii reserves the right to determine whether a product defect is covered under warranty, and the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Refunded orders and/or products are not covered by warranty.
For a replacement request, send us an email to email@example.com which includes:
- Your proof of purchase (e.g. an order number or email confirmation including the date of purchase)
- The name/model number of the product
- The reason for your warranty claim
Once we receive your email, someone from our team will contact you with further steps. Upon being contacted by a member of our team, you may be requested to return the purchased product with all accessories, manuals, and original undamaged packaging. We cannot process the return or exchange request until receiving these items.
Quick tip: Before submitting a return or exchange request, please attempt all trouble shooting suggestions located in your product manual.
Troubleshooting Suggestions: Before submitting a return or exchange request, we recommend attempting all troubleshooting suggestions provided in your product manual or refer to https://support.fancii.com/kb/instruction-manuals or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Many issues can be resolved with simple steps, and our troubleshooting guide may provide the solution you need.
Warranty Claim Procedure: If troubleshooting did not help and the issue is due to a manufacturer defect or damage, initiate a warranty claim by emailing email@example.com. You will be required to provide a copy of your dated proof of purchase. Fancii reserves the right to request photographic proof of the product defect and may ask that the defective product be shipped to Fancii for verification, repair, or quality control purposes. Briefly explain the specific issue or defect you have encountered. Once contacted by a member of our team, please prepare the product for return if requested. Return the purchased product along with all accessories, manuals, and the original undamaged box packaging. Please note that we cannot process the return or exchange request until we receive these items. After we have received the returned product and verified its condition, we will proceed with the replacement process as per our warranty terms.
Product Warranty Details: We warrant that Fancii products will be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and when cared for according to the product instructions during the warranty period. Please note that the warranty period begins from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser. The duration of the warranty may vary depending on the specific model and/or the retailer from which it is purchased. Minor imperfections and slight color variations that do not affect the product's functionality may be considered normal and are not covered under warranty. Opening and dissembling the product will void its warranty - the process is not reversible. Specially discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty. This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only and does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments. Additionally, this warranty is valid only in the country where the Fancii product was purchased.
Warranty Coverage Exclusions: Please be aware that the following situations are not covered by our warranty, but not limited to -
- Damage resulting from misuse or abuse of the product, including improper cleaning, neglect, accidents, desilvering, alterations, or intentional damage to the product.
- Damage resulting from chemical spills, fire, or exposure to other harmful substances.
- Damage resulting from a natural disaster, such as flood, earthquake, or lightning.
- Lost or stolen products. Please take appropriate measures to safeguard your Fancii product. If you suspect your package was stolen, please report to your local police as we may request for a copy of the police report for our processing purposes.
- Products purchased from unauthorized retailers, including third-party sellers on platforms such as eBay and Amazon Marketplaces.
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions that occur over time as part of normal wear and tear.
- Incorrect operation, installation, or failure to follow the operation instructions as stated in the manual.
- Use of incorrect voltage or non-standard batteries.
- Use of non-Fancii parts.
- Vermin or insect infestation.
- Hard-water scale buildup, or prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
- Deterioration of the product due to exposure to extreme conditions such as extreme weather, heat, or cold.
- Parts or products that have been disposed of.
- Incidental or consequential damages resulting from user mishandling or uses other than the product's intended household capacity.
- Contents and batteries used with the product.
- Products purchased in "As-Is" condition, refurbished by third parties, or acquired from garage sales and thrift stores.
- Costs associated with the maintenance, adjustments, and installation of the product.
- General dissatisfaction with the product.
Warranty Coverage Options: In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the warranty period, Fancii will, at its sole discretion, provide one of the following options -
- Provide new or refurbished replacement parts for your product at no charge or a nominal charge.
- Replace your product with an equivalent new product.
If your product is replaced, the replaced product will continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period. If an equivalent product is not available for replacement, Fancii may issue merchandise credit equal to the original purchase amount with valid proof of purchase.
Out of Stock Model: In the rare event that we do not have the exact model of your product in stock, we are committed to finding a suitable alternative for you. You will be offered the opportunity to choose another model of equal or lesser value as a replacement.
Authorized Accessories and Parts: Your Fancii product has been manufactured to strict specifications and is designed for use with Fancii authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by accessories or replacement parts not authorized by Fancii.
Disclaimer: Fancii provides this warranty in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Fancii disclaims all liability for special, incidental, or consequential damages. Liability arising from or related to the use or inability to use the product, or any other connection with the product, is limited to the amount actually paid by the purchaser. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. Therefore, the aforementioned limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty grants specific legal rights to the consumer, and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Please note that this policy is subject to change without prior notice. For the most accurate and up-to-date warranty information, please refer to our official website fancii.com or contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.