- Product Specifications
- The battery compartment on my Cora 3 won’t open easily, how do I open it?
- Should I use my Cora 3 dry or wet?
- Is the Cora 3 waterproof? Can I use it in the shower?
- Is my Cora 3 rechargeable?
- How do I turn on my Cora 3?
- How often should I use my Cora 3?
- How long should I hold my Cora 3 to my face?
- How do I remove/attach the brush heads?
- What is the best way to store my Cora 3?
- Can I remove my makeup with the Cora 3?
- What facial cleanser products do I use with the brush?
- What brush heads are included with my Cora 3?
- What are the uses of the brush heads/attachments in my Cora 3?
- How often should I replace the brush heads?
- Can I air dry the brush heads in a confined, enclosed space?
- Are my Cora 3 brush heads compatible with other devices?
- Do I need to clean my Cora 3 after each use?
- How do I clean the main device?
- What is the best way to air-dry the brush heads?
- Is Cora 3 vegan and cruelty-free?
- Why does my Cora 3 rotate very slow and even stops when there is no contact with my skin?
- Why does my Cora 3 slow down when I press it against my skin?
- Why does my skin break out after using the Cora 3?
- Will my Cora 3 cause me to lose facial hair?
Cora 3 Spin Brush FAQ
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly