You are viewing an Unlisted article which can only be accessed by people with the direct link.
The blending sponge should ideally be cleaned after every use by following this procedure:
- Wet your sponge under running water until it expands and is completely soaked.
- Rub the sponge thoroughly with soap from a liquid cleanser or a bar of soap or mild shampoo, working up a lather. For a squeaky clean result, you can double cleanse by letting it soak in a soapy solution for a few minutes.
- Scrub the sponge again, and rinse with water only when the sponge starts oozing makeup residue or when the gunk is visibly removed from the sponge.
- Squeeze the sponge to wash out all the soap until the water runs clear, then set it aside to air dry.
- Do not assemble the Kaya together before the sponge is completely dry. If you leave the sponge damp, mold and bacteria will start forming, and you won’t be able to use it again.