We do offer the option of Buy Now, Pay Later with Sezzle. Sezzle is an online payment platform that allows you to pay for your order through 4 small installment payments, spread over 6 weeks, rather than paying the full amount at once. To set up your account, simply select Sezzle at checkout and fill out the required information. The first 25% of your total is due at the time of the transaction and the remaining 75% of your total is due over 3 easy payments scheduled across 6 weeks.
Do you accept installment payments or offer any flexi pay option? How does it work?
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly