Once you place your order, the first 25% of your total is due at the time of the transaction and the remaining 75% of your total is due over 3 easy payments scheduled across 6 weeks. Repayments are automated from your bank account on file and you always have the option of paying off your purchase early by signing into your User Dashboard. You can find more information at sezzle.com
How do I manage my payments using Sezzle?
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly